Friday 18 September 2009

Forever

On our first met ....
it answer the question,in this heart you're so fun this heart is very happy ...
you came right when i was alone need someone to fill my heart,thank god you found me finally we sit together .......
i couldn't said anything i lost my words front of you ..
i just could talk by my eyes,through your eyes and make you mine ..
you made my heart became freshed who fill thirsty my days was very colorfull with you always at company my days,we walk together ...
i couldn't said anything i lost my words front of you,i just could talk by my eyes through your eyes make you mine ..
although i wasn't the best for you,but i will try for it to the best for you i wanted you for me forever ..
forever ..
forever ..
forever we walk together

0 comments:

Post a Comment